Recruitment process: from the dream to the home.1. INITIAL DATA. DRAFT *.
1. INPUT DATAA) The plot. We start from the information of our clients' plot, as we need to know the location and characteristics of the land in order to design and assess the house.
B) The regulations. We study and present to clients the regulations applicable to their plot and to their home.
2. THE HOUSEA) References. From the references that the client presents to us, we elaborate the design of the house, from a photo, a drawing, a plan, we start the design of the house.
B) Establishment on the plot. We prepare an implantation of the house on the ground so that you can see where and how the house is going to be.
C) Distributions and views. In this first phase, we prepare the distribution plans of your home and create 3D views so that you can see how your house will look.
3) FINANCIAL ASSESSMENTFrom the beginning, our clients know the amount of investment that the manufacture of their house will entail, since we present the initial budget derived from all the data collected in the initial data.
* The price of the preliminary project is included in the service fee, and may be free in certain circumstances.
2. INITIAL DEVELOPMENT OF THE PROJECTFrom here, we take care of collecting the necessary information to know the possibilities of the land, the licensing needs, the square meters of buildable area, and other characteristics of the land that affect the construction.
Once this is known, we will design an initial sketch of the house and prepare an initial indicative budget for the project so that the client knows from the beginning the financial needs that their home entails. We include architectural, manufacturing and civil works to have the total budget. If the client approves it, we start the next phase.
3. DESIGN PHASEThe architect's design, the basic and execution work on the projects, necessary for approval at the association and the town hall, as well as the possible surveillance work are completed in the first phase, the design phase. A contract will be signed with the corresponding architect, which can be provided by WES, or another provided by the client. Once the execution project is obtained, the necessary licenses are processed. When the client has a project and a license, it is time to look for bank financing if needed, as the banks will ask for both documents for a self-promotion mortgage.
4. CONTRACTING OF MANUFACTURINGThe client is the self-promoter, so in this phase the contract is made in which the functions that WES is responsible for throughout the work are specified, There are two modalities:
A) WES turnkey. The client does not worry about anything, WES takes care of all the work, the house, the civil works, foundations, swimming pool, garden, everything.
B) Partial contracting. We take care of providing the enclosures (walls, floors, ceilings) with our panels, and the rest of the work is entrusted to other companies that the client will have to coordinate with the project manager. The optional management can be contracted by WES or the client himself.
5. MANUFACTURING PHASEOnce the conditions of the house, the price, the forms of payment and the delivery terms have been established in the relevant contract, WES begins the work of supplying materials and manufacturing the WES house. During the first days we close the finishes and personalized equipment of the house with the clients and begin to work.
Throughout the first month we can accept improvements in the home, which we will formalize in an improvement budget approved by the client. Without your consent we will never modify the agreed price. One of the main advantages of our homes is that they are at a fixed price, without surprises. We will manufacture the houses, and when the foundations and the modules, or the structures are ready, we will go to the plot to start the assembly.
6. DELIVERY AND AFTER SALES PHASEAt the end of the work, WES delivers their homes to customers. Completion of work and certificate of occupancy, first occupation license and building book are provided. Customers have a review period of the homes to detect possible failures,WES will bear the costs of the repairs that are necessary and attributable to the construction, not to misuse. WES homes have the same guarantees as any home, those required by the LOE.
WES build the house of your dreams
SUMMARY, FROM THE INITIAL IDEA TO THE HOUSE OF YOUR DREAMS
1. Inspiration Phase.
It is the beginning of everything, you have an idea in your head, a photo that you saw in a magazine or on Pinterest, an image of a house that you know and that has inspired you. A handmade drawing of your house, the one you want. It is just an idea, but thanks to it, we will later build the home of your dreams.
2. Landing Phase.
You share your idea, your photos and drawings with us and we give you ideas and we translate it into provisional professional plans and 3D sketches so that you can start shaping your house. We adjust until we find what you really want and the budget you want to spend.
3. Specification and Budgeting Phase.
Together with you, we are closing the plans, qualities and equipment of the house, the materials for each room, the finishing touch you want in each one, the colors, everything. When we have everything defined, we pass you an economic budget so that you can check that everything you have chosen is collected in your home and you know what it costs.
4. Hiring Phase
Once the budget is approved, the only thing left to do is to get to work to build your house. In order to do this, we sign a contract in which the price of the house, the form of payment, the delivery date and the guarantee of the house are collected, amongst other things.
5. Drafting stage and licenses
Either our technical team, or your architect, will start the works that will result in a construction project endorsed by the association of architects and in the municipal building licenses necessary to be able to build on the plot.
6. Manufacturing Phase
Once we have the execution project, we begin to build the house in our factory, with the supervision of the technical team and applying the strict quality controls of WES. If your home is built with the modular system, the house will be practically finished from our factory. If the house is assembled on site, we will manufacture the structures to a high degree of completion.
7. Assembly Phase
Once we have the modules or structures of the house ready, we transport them to the plot and assemble them. There we finish the house and leave it ready for inspection and delivery
8. Delivery Phase
Before delivery we inspect the home to deliver it free of defects. Once everything is correct, the house is delivered together with the necessary documentation to inhabit it, the guarantees and the building book.
9. After-sales phase
The client is guaranteed the repairs of those faults that he may find in his home and that are the responsibility of WES as the constructor responsible for the quality of its products. We will always be ready to answer and advise on any questions that may arise during the use of the house.
Outline of management procedure
|TECHNICAL AND PERMISSIONS||PROCEEDINGS||ECONOMIC-FINANCIAL|
|Contract signature||5% down payment|
|Urban Information Sheet Geotechnical study|
|Approval of the project|
|4 MONTHS BEFORE
|Delivery of 25% of the contract. If the amount is not available, a bridge loan is requested until the mortgage is obtained, at which point the bridge loan is canceled.|
|Request for water and electricity at the construction site||License||Indispensable to start the work. Once the license is obtained, the appraisal (land and house) is carried out to apply for the mortgage -Formalization of mortgage for self-promotion. -New construction permit|
|Request for setting-out on site and fitting the house on the plot|
|Foundation||Certification payments to WES|
|Implementation of the structure|
|House installation||4 months from start of work||Certification payments to WES|
|Signature of the certificates|
|Technicians issue the completion certificate||End of all works||100% house payment 30 days from end of all works|
|Installation certificates (electrical and water)||Occupancy certificate|
|First Occupancy License|
|Registration of finished work|